Yookers Eros Red Lacquer Fiber Pen
A magnetic touch, its cap is effortlessly drawn to its body, the most practical user will not resist the attractiveness of Eros. This pen features black lacquer on vertical lines, shiny chrome trim, and a magnetic cap. Yookers is the first refillable felt-tip pen that uses standard fountain pen ink cartridges.
This pen comes with a standard international converter so you can fill this pen from a bottle of fountain pen ink, or it also accepts short and long standard international cartridges.
The front grip section is removable and interchangeable so you can easily clean the pen as well as switch out the tip size.
We recommend staying away from highly pigmented or shimmering inks in these pens, as the pigment/glitter will clog and not make its way through the tip onto your paper. Conventional fountain pen inks will work best.
To clean this pen:
1. Unscrew the barrel from the tip section.
2. Rinse the tip by filling and emptying it with water (repeat this until the water is clear). Use caution as ink residue will flow out.
3. Place the tip section into a beaker or other container of clean water. The water level should completely cover the tip. Be sure to use room temperature or lukewarm water. Distilled water will work best (tap water sometimes contains particles which may clog the feed). Never use alcohol, as this will damage the feed or other parts of the pen.
4. Let the tip soak for 10 to 15 minutes, then blot dry with a paper towel. Soak the tip overnight if necessary.
5. Wash your pen every few weeks or whenever changing ink colors.
Compatible with 4 different size tips available for purchaseåÊhere.
I got this for my wife for Christmas as she likes fiber tip pens. Its a beautiful, well made pen except it doesn't write well because the ink flow is terrible. We've flushed and soaked the tip, but it simply does not work well. Dries out really fast (within an hour), hard to get going, then writes dark and rapidly fades. Not sure what the problem is, but I wouldn't buy another one I don't think.