Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze Age Rollerball Pen
The materials used in the Visconti Homo Sapiens rollerball pen may be as old as the earth itself. Basaltic lava from the Etna volcano and a special resin are skillfully combined in a new patented process. The result is a dense, virtually unbreakable body. Unlike celluloid pens, the Homo Sapiens is essentially flameproof. Appointments are forged from solid bronze - no plating. Simple polishing will restore its natural beauty.
- Overall Size - 5 3/8 in. x 5/8 in. (145mm x 16mm)
- Body - 4 3/4 in. x 9/16 in. (130mm x 14mm)
- Cap - 2 1/8 in. x 5/8 in. (55mm x 16mm)
- Weight - 40 g
- Composition - Basaltic lava
- Appointments - Solid bronze