Pilot is thrilled to announce the newest collection of fountain pens in the Custom series, the Custom Heritage SE. The stunning and vibrant marble-colored resin body extends sophistication to your writing style. Every single pen is one-of-a-kind because no two marbling resin patterns are the same.
This Custom Heritage SE fountain pen in deep red writes smoothly with its finely crafted #5 rhodium-plated 14k gold nib. Designed to delight the fountain pen collector, the pen's exceptional body is enhanced with lustrous rhodium accents. This classical fountain pen is refillable for continued use with a cartridge or Pilot's CON-70 converter and arrives packaged in a striking presentation box.
The included Pilot CON-70 converter holds an ample ink supply while uniquely combining the characteristics of a vacuum-filling and push-button converter. You can also use proprietary Pilot/Namiki ink cartridges (one in blue is included) if you prefer.
Pilot Custom Heritage SE Fountain Pen Specifications
* Special Edition
* Pen Material: Marbled Resin
* Trim: Rhodium
* Nib Material: 14kt Gold
* Filling Mechanism: Pilot Cartridge or Converter (CON-70 push-button) both included
* Pen Length, Closed (capped): 5.6 in. / 143mm
* Pen Length, Open (cap off): 4.9 in. / 125mm
* Length, Open (cap posted):6.1 in. / 155mm
* Pen Barrel Max Diameter: 0.5in. / 12mm
* Section Grip Diameter: 0.4 in. / 9.7mm
* Total Weight: 0.8 oz. / 22g
* Gift Boxed